FAIRMATE WALL PLASTERFARIMATE
A READY TO USE POLYMER BASED WALL PUTTY
FAIRMATE WALL PLASTER is a polymer based Off- White colored wall putty. It has excellent adhesion on any cement surfaces.
1. Excellent adhesion.
2. Excellent thixotropicness.
3. Excellent bonding & finishing.
4. No curing is required.
5. Excellent consistency hence suitable for application.
6. Can be used in Interiors.
8. Easy to apply.
9. By using FAIRMATE WALL PLASTER less coats of FAIRCOAT of certain color needed to apply. Almost replaces the
application of Primer Coat.
10. It has an excellent coverage of 11 Sq. Ft. per kg of the product.
1. FAIRMATE WALL PLASTER is suitable for use on both precast and conventional building areas on new internal
surfaces of precast concrete, sand cement plaster etc.
2. Can be used as putty before applying FAIRCOAT of related color. E.g. Off White
3. Can be used in Interiors and Exteriors.
Surface Preparation :
The surface for the application should be absolutely dry. There should be at least 10 days gap before FAIRMATE WALL PLASTER is applied for newly plastered surfaces. Remove all loose material and wipe off the powder with cotton cloth.
Apply FAIRMATE WALL PLASTER with painter’s putty knife or mason’s steel trowel on the surface. Allow to dry it completely and rub the surface with emery paper No. 320. The loose powder on surface should be wiped off with cotton waste.