FAIRCURE WX WHITEFARIMATE
FAIRCURE WX WHITE is a wax based concrete curing compound. It is white coloured curing compound. When it is applied on the concrete surface, it forms a continuous layer of wax over it. The wax layer remains on the surface of concrete, but do not penetrate into surface. It only breaks by natural weathering or anyone remove it by scratching. FAIRCURE WX WHITE is useful where curing cannot be done by water ponding like on vertical or inclined surface.
FAIRCURE WX WHITE can be used on fresh concrete surface and newly exposed concrete surfaces after removal of formwork. It can be used for pavement, runway, bridge deck, towers, chimneys, canal lining, columns and beams.
Benefits of wax based concrete curing compound:
There are various benefits of wax based concrete curing compounds. Some of them are given below:
• By obtaining superior strength, it helps in completing the hydration of the cement.
• It also provides a water repellent film.
• The biggest advantage of this compound is that it can be used with all types of cement.
• As it reduces the breaking of the edges while lifting the elements, therefore, it helps in saving the cost of production.
SALIENT FEATURES of FAIRCURE WX WHITE
• Only single coat required for whole of the curing period
• Reduce water usage
• Ensures perfect curing
• Ensures hard wearing surface
• Easy to use and apply
• Reduce labour cost
• Time saver
• Easy to identify treated surface
• Stir well the liquid curing compound before applying.
• Fill the stirred liquid in the high volume low pressure spray.
• Start applying uniform coat of FAIRCURE WX WHITE and keep nozzle of spray 40-50cm from concrete surface. Move the nozzle back and forth to ensure complete and even coverage. The pump pressure should be maintained at a level to produce a fine spray.
• For newly placed concrete, apply FAIRCURE WX WHITE as soon as visible surface moisture is invisible, e.g. typically 1/2 to 2 hours after placing shuttered and precast concrete.
• For demoulded concrete surface, apply FAIRCURE WX WHITE immediately after removing mould/ formwork.
PACKING AND COVERAGE
FAIRCURE WX WHITE is supplied in 1, 5, 10, 50, 100, 200 Ltr. carboys. FAIRCURE WX WHITE has coverage of 5 to 6 m² per Ltr.