LIQUID APPLIED SINGLE COMPONENT WATER BASED ELASTOMERIC WATERPROOFING MEMBRANE
WATERGUARD LIQUID MEMBRANE is a single component high performance waterproofing membrane with high elasticity and low water permeability. WATERGUARD LIQUID MEMBRANE is particularly suitable for a wide range of applications including wet areas, foundations, basements, terraces, retaining walls, bridge abutments, planters, inverted roofs and remedial repairs to felt, asphalt, concrete, fibreous cement or other roof structures when protected from exposure to direct sunlight.
- Liquid application, easy to apply.
- No Joints.
- High build properties ensure rapid application.
- High elasticity, ensuring a permanently flexible barrier over a wide range of temperatures.
- Thermal stability.
- Excellent adhesion.
- Can be applied to a range of substrates.
- Outstanding resistance to oxidation and brittlement.
WATERGUARD LIQUID MEMBRANE is a highly elastic tough waterproofing system based on modified bitumens water based co-polymer. WATERGUARD LIQUID MEMBRANE is highly resistant to aggressive soils and soluble salts providing an effective continuous barrier and protection against water bourne damage. WATERGUARD LIQUID MEMBRANE is ideally suited as a vapour/salt barrier to building facades behind granite, marble, stone cladding, and curtain wall elements.