PROTECTIVE, DECORATIVE, ANTI-CARBONATION COATING FOR EXTERIOR / INTERIOR SURFACES
FAIRCOAT is ready to use aliphatic elastomeric based coating containing special polymers and fillers. FAIRCOAT provides extremely tough protective decorative coating that allows surface to breathe. FAIRCOAT has been specially designed for the decoration and protection of concrete against attack from atmospheric carbon dioxide, airborne chlorides, acid rain, weathering etc. FAIRCOAT is non-flammable and hence can be used in interiors also. FAIRCOAT has excellent adhesion to the substrate and cures to form a flexible film that allows the surface to breath and acts as carbon dioxide barrier thus protecting the concrete in aggressive weather conditions. It has excellent gap bridging ability and does not age with time, and forms an extremely durable film.
• Anti-carbonation properties
• Good weathering properties (Anti algal and anti-fungal)
• Excellent bond with concrete substrate
• Forms flexible film
• Gap bridging properties
• Allows substrate to breath
• Choice of colours
• Single pack, brush applied
• Excellent waterproof coating
• FAIRCOAT provides a smooth decorative durable coating for concrete and masonry surfaces like big commercial buildings, public places, residential building etc.
Longest fly over of India at Hyderabad, P V Narasimha Rao Elevated Expressway protected with FAIRCOAT- Anti carbonation coating.
Eastern Freeway Flyover, Mumbai (17 km signal free freeway) is the 2nd largest flyover in the country protected with FAIRCOAT- Anti carbonation coating.