CHLORIDE BASED ACCELERATING PLASTICISER
Accelerating admixtures affect the rates of reactions between cement and water to give an overall increase in the hydration rate. Thus, the use of accelerators in concrete provides a shortening of setting time and/or an increase in early strength development.
FAIRCRETE W is Chloride based plasticiser for Accelerating the setting time of plain cement concrete for early development of strength. It is ideal for providing increased resistance to frost damage during and after construction of hollow blocks.
SALIENT FEATURES OF FAIRCRETE W,
• Increases the rate of strength development.
• Increases density.
• Accelerates the hardening of floors and screeds.
• Accelerates the setting time of concrete.
• Resistant to freezing in cold weather concreting.
• Can be used for P.C.C. Work.
• Ideal for hollow blocks and concrete bricks.
• Allows continue placing of concrete at low temperature.
HOW TO MIX,
FAIRCRETE W should be directly added to the mix preferably with the mixing water. The optimum dosage rate should be determined by site trials.
FAIRCRETE W can be used,
• Resist the effect of frost.
• Increase the rate of strength development.
• Concreting can be done in cold weather, Mass concreting under seawater, and concrete hollow block manufacturing.
DOSAGE & PACKING
• 600 ml to 1000 ml per 50 kg of cement.
• 1,5,10,50,100ltr. carboys.