READYCON –Ready to use Premixed ConcreteFARIMATE
Readycon is a proportional blend of high quality materials including well graded fine and coarse aggregates, ordinary portland cement & special concrete admixtures. After mixing with water at site Readycon is designed to produce a concrete mix that’s easy to work with & provides excellent strength.
Readycon make it particularly suited for concrete jobs in & around home small concrete projects like sidewalk or driveway repairs, bags of premixed concrete can be a money saving alternative to buying ready mix bulk concrete.
It is used in construction of columns, beams, decks, Mass concreting, can be used in floor laying
Works with efficiency for pavement concrete,
• Hard wearing and durable
• Ready to use – just add water
• High performance product
• Convenient & easy to use
• No effect on concrete setting in winter season
• Assured quality
• Factory controlled hence consistent quality
• No waste
• No noise
• No dust
READYCON Mix is ideally suited for many home maintenance and renovation requirements such as building path ways, mower strips, fish ponds, securing posts and clothes hoists in the ground, small concrete slabs, and small project brick work footings and repair work to concrete.
• First add half of water in the mixing container of the total qty.
• Then Open a bag of READYCON and pour it into your mixing container.
• Turn the mixer on and allow the concrete to mix for about a minute and then add the water as necessary.
• Mix the concrete for about 5-7 minutes, until a uniform, workable consistency is achieved.
• If additional water is needed, add small amounts of water sparingly, and allow mixing properly.
• Keep the mixer running and dump the concrete into a wheelbarrow for transporting to your work area.
Density: 2.2 kg/lit
Flexural Strength: 3 to 5 Mpa increased.
• 50.0 kg bag yields approximately 0.68 cu ft
45 X 50 kg bag required one cubic meter.
Packing:- 50kg Bags
Quantity Coverage:- The addition of 4.5 liters of water to a 50kgs bag of READYCON according to the site requirements & workability will produce around