specially formulated chemical mould releasing agent
A chemical mould releasing agent prevents certain materials from adhering to each other. Not adding a release agent will cause these materials to bond, which then produces more problems in cleaning up and creating a perfect casting. They provide the critical barrier between a molding surface and the substrate, facilitating separation of the cured part from the mold. Without such a barrier in place, the substrate would become fused to the mold surface, resulting in difficult clean-up and dramatic loss in production efficiency. One such specially formulated chemical mould releasing agent is Fairmate’s SETRELEASE RU PREMIUM.
SETRELEASE RU PREMIUM is a specially formulated blend of biodegradable vegetable oil based mould release agent, which is superior to conventional mould oil. SETRELEASE RU PREMIUM is supplied as an off white colour, ready to use liquid. Apply to all types of formwork including wood, metal, polyester or plywood where a good surface finish and optimum release are required.
SALIENT FEATURES OF SETRELEASE RU PREMIUM:
● It does not contain any mineral oil and hence it is not producing VOC. So it is Eco Friendly
● This product is not flammable & hence no such precaution is required during storage to avoid from fire except the normal storage conditions.
● It contains active ingredients which chemically combine with cement paste and make a soapy nature which can release the concrete very easily
without any surface defects of concrete.
● Vegetable oil based, biodegradable and Non- toxic
● Can be used with all type of formworks
● Non staining, even suitable for white cement
● Safe to use ( can be use in confining spaces like tunnelling, mining, etc)
● Minimizes cleaning of shutters before re-use
● Minimizes repair costs associated with patching or polishing to remove surface defects
● Ensures good fair faced concrete surfaces
● Can be used with steam curing
● Suitable for use indoors or outdoors
● Provides a water repellent, rainproof, rust-inhibiting film to the formwork
PACKING & COVERAGE;
SETRELEASE RU PREMIUM is supplied in 1, 5, 10, 50, 100, 200 Ltr drums.
A coverage between 40 to 60 m²/litre is possible depending upon the porosity and texture of mould surface.
For more details visit: www.fairmate.com