WATERPROOF PLASTER ADDITIVE
FAIRPLAST IP is high workable mortar plasticizer cum waterproof plaster additive in powder form which should be dry mixed in a mortar. It gives better consistency, prolonged workability, and smooth & creamy mortar even with harsh sand. It introduces air into the mortar in the form of extremely fine and evenly dispersed bubbles. This entrained air imparts improved workability which, due to the stability of the tiny bubbles, prevents premature stiffening and avoids the need for repeated “knocking up”.
The hardened mortar bubbles provide a cautionary effect in screeds or renders. Capillary channels are also made discontinuous by the formation of bubbles, thus reducing the penetration of water.
SALIENT FEATURS OF FAIRPLAST IP,
• Prolonged workability, ease to handle mortar.
• Easier spreading of mortar and easy placing of bricks and blocks
• Reduces mortar droppings from surface
• Greater resistance to frost damage during construction
• Protection against freeze-thaw damage after construction
• Reduces permeability hence ensures waterproof plaster
• Increases yield of mortar results into cost benefits
• Reduces drying shrinkage cracks.
• Chloride free and hence no risk of corrosion.
FAIRPLAST IP is suitable for use with sand/cement plaster where it is required to reduce permeability. It can also be used in external plastering of roof and balcony screeds, plastering of basements and tanks, and external masonry walls.
HOW TO MIX:
Measure required quantity of sand, aggregate with cement. Then sprinkle proper amount of FAIRPLAST IP over the cement. Mix properly and then add required quantity of water to it.
PACKING & DOSAGE
200gms pouch, 1 kg pouch, 5kg, 25kg HDPE bags.
Dosage: 200gms per 50 kg cement.