ULTRA HIGH STRENGTH, FREE FLOWING, NON-SHRINK CEMENTITIOUS GROUT
FLOWGROUT 60 is based on specially processed cement containing fillers and additives. FLOWGROUT 60 is supplied as ready-to-use grout requiring the addition of a precise quantity of water at the site (3.750 to 4 Litre/25 Kg Grout). FLOWGROUT 60 is suitable for gap widths of between 10mm – 50mm. For thickness over 50mm. (say 75-100), cleaned washed 10mm aggregates can be incorporated at the rate of 20% of the quantity of grout used. This reduces the heat of hydration.
Expansion: Controlled expansion occurs in the unset material to ensure that the grout, when cured will continue to occupy its original volume within the confines of the voids in which it was placed. For thicker sections, it is necessary to fill out the grout with well-graded silt free aggregate to minimize heat buildup.
• Prepacked, factory controlled consistent material needing only addition of water
• Shrinkage offset by expansion to ensure original volume is retained
• Free flowing, self-leveling grout
• Can withstand temperature up to 200ºC
• Easy placement and filling of underbases of machinery
• Non-metallic, non-toxic and chloride free
• Holds up to industrial machinery vibration & impact
• Extended work time for easy placement
• Excellent adhesion to concrete and steel
• Non staining
• High ultimate strength and durability
• All contaminated surfaces must be cleaned thoroughly by chemical or mechanical methods.
• All bolt pockets and under bases must be free from dust, laitance, and of sound substrate. If needed, substrate with water to allow for full absorption for at least 24 hours.
• Just before the grouting is to commence, all water must be removed completely leaving the surface only damp.
Mixing: Mechanical mixing using a grout mixer or concrete mixer is recommended.
• Place 80% of the water required in a concrete mixer (100% water in case of a grout mixer).
• Slowly add the required amount of FLOWGROUT 60 while mixing continuously for 1 minute. Add balance quantity of water (20%) and mix for 3 to 5 minutes. This will provide a smooth even consistency of grout.
• Depending on the size of the bolt pockets, 50- 100% cleaned 10mm sound aggregates by weight of grout consumption may be sealed incorporated to economies on grout and also to keep the heat of hydration low.
Under base Plate:
• Leak proof strong formwork must be provided to withstand operational stresses while grouting and all edges must be sealed with FLOWGROUT 60 troweling consistency to arrest the grout flowing out of formwork.
• 3-4 hours after grouting, all exposed areas must be cured with wet hessian cloths (keep wet always) or water ponding wherever possible for minimum 7 days.
FLOWGROUT 60 can be used to Bolt pockets and base plate grouting of all equipment, Crane, stanchion bases and all types of machinery with dynamic load.
FLOWGROUT 60 is supplied in 25 Kg. lined HDPE bag