A FAST SETTING PLUGGING COMPOUND FOR STOPPAGE OF RUNNING WATER
FAIRMATE WATERPLUG is a blend of cement well-graded sands and special additives in dry powder form. It requires only the addition of clean water to produce a ready-to-use, ultra-rapid setting and plugging mortar. FAIRMATE WATERPLUG is based on a mixture of cement, aggregates, and special fillers which minimises the risk of thermal cracking.
• Stops running water instantly
• Sets under water
• Non shrink, non-metallic
• High structural strength
• Easy to use- simply add water
• Low exothermal minimises thermal cracking.
• Chisel out masonry around the hole or crack to a depth and width not less than 25 mm. Ensure that the hole is wider within the wall than at the surface. (Inverted ‘V’ Groove).
• If the water pressure is high at the area to be patched, make weep holes at the base of the wall to relieve the pressure.
• All loose material & debris should be removed.
METHOD OF USAGE
• FAIRMATE WATERPLUG should be mixed with a trowel in small quantities 1:4 by volume or 1:5 by weight (water to FAIRMATE WATERPLUG).
• Hold the mixed FAIRMATE WATERPLUG in the gloved hand until heat generation is felt and force the material in to the crack or void and hold tightly with palm of the hand for 3 minutes until FAIRMATE WATERPLUG sets.
FAIRMATE WATERPLUG is used as plugging mortar for fixing nozzles or grouting operations. It is also uses for arresting instant water seepages through dams, water tanks, basements, sunken pits, floor junctions.
PACKING & COVERAGE
FAIRMATE WATERPLUG is supplied in 1 kg, 5 Kg, 25 kg Bag.